The Show It Love Workout
By Kacy Duke with Selene Yeager
No goal is unattainable when you follow the revolutionary, three-part plan designed by celebrity trainer Kacy Duke. Achieve the lean, strong body you’ve always dreamed of while also learning to show some love for the thighs and hips that have taken you this far in life. Using Kacy’s I Am, I Can and I Do approach, you will be able to:
- Learn to love yourself enough to want to be in your best shape ever
- Set “love goals” that celebrate your body and reflect your desire for health and happiness
- Acknowledge your emotional relationship with food – and never eat straight out of a container again!
- Choose foods that fill you with vitality
- Find grace and strength in Kacy’s challenging exercises
- Eliminate “I can’t exercise” excuses that sabotage your efforts
- Elevate your spirit with high-energy workouts that reveal your potential
- Recognize that exercising and eating right aren’t punishment; they’re nourishment for your body and soul
- Steel yourself against stress and whatever else life dishes out
Without respect for your body, without the ability to Show It Love, any exercise and diet program is doomed to fail. Once you have built a strong foundation of loving and respecting your body, you will be able to gain the confidence needed to achieve the lean, gorgeous lines you never thought possible. Honor your body and it will give back tenfold.
News about the book
The Library Journal named it one of the Best Consumer Health Books of 2008.
"Duke, a personal trainer to the stars, has devised diet-and-fitness regimens for women. Distinctive to her approach: her encouragement to appreciate our bodies instead of aiming for any ideal that may not exist."